Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Menstration

Exams screw me up.

Exam periods are like my menses period. Not menses menses as in cramps and moody and pains and suicidal, but more like - exams affect me only once in a while, and only when it's exam periods.

I get insecure - I regret / wonder / cannot figure out why the hell I decided to pursue my degree. This decision had been bugging me for the longest of time - years on end in fact. Maybe after I figure out why, I can try to ask myself why I'm choosing "practical" subjects like economics instead of fun and interesting and more applicable subjects like philsophy or history. I always thought I always liked economics. I also always thought I always disliked history (I never took history for O-Levels in Sec 3 and 4)

Someone please convince me that I will be more "marketable" when the time comes for me to look for my second job after I retire IF I were to complete a major in economics.
Please.....

1 comment:

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

if you find that person, can you introduce him/her to me?

i need some convincing as well....